15 Washi Tape Crafts: Upcycle in Vivid COLOR!
August 21, 2014 - storage organizer
Published on Aug 21st, 2014
by Becky Striepe
I’ll only come clean: we *heart* washi fasten crafts! What we adore many is how washi fasten can supplement such a contented detonate of tone and a complicated feel to my upcycled qualification projects.
I consider there’s an thought that upcycled crafts have to have a certain form of handmade look. Sure, washi fasten crafts also can demeanour handmade, though we consider a dash of tone and hardness gives a finished product a complicated feel that we don’t always get when you’re upcycling.
The washi fasten crafts next operation from home taste to games for kids to a tute for creation your possess washi fasten from any paper we like. There’s something for everybody so suffer a washi fasten eye candy, and collect your fave!
15 Upcycled Washi Tape Crafts
1. DIY Washi Tape – Double your upcycling energy with washi fasten done from reclaimed paper!
2. Napkin Rings – Washi fasten and Mod Podge spin bin-bound card into a reusable further to your tablescape.
3. Pencil Holder – Turn a tedious aged pencil hilt lovable but replacing it. Just supplement washi tape!
4. Upcycled Pencil Holder – Don’t have an aged pencil holder? Check spin an aged tin can into a pleasing desktop organizer with a energy of washi tape.
5. Outlet Covers – Isn’t it crazy how replacing switch plates and opening covers can make a room demeanour now cleaner? Instead of shopping so most new plastic, we can cover aged plates with washi fasten for a colorful refresh.
6. Travel Checkers – This bottlecap checkers diversion with washi fasten embellishments is ideal for gripping kids busy.
7. Phone Case – Instead of shopping a new cosmetic phone case, cover your aged one in washi tape.
8. Make a Rainbow Table – Sick of your tedious white IKEA furniture? Don’t reinstate it with something new! Give it a colorful make-over that – bonus! – hides stains and discoloration.
9. Decorative Jars – Turn aged jam and preserve jars into lovable storage containers or mini vases with elementary washi fasten details.
10. Update Your Shades – Use washi fasten to make over a tedious span of sunglasses.
11. Coasters – Got some tile left over from redoing a kitchen or a bathroom? Turn them into colorful washi fasten coasters.
12. Make a Plain Old Box Decorative – Turn a present box into a genuine screw with washi tape.
13. Cardboard Castle – Your kids will adore assisting we erect this child-sized play palace from aged card boxes and assisting we rug it out with washi fasten details!
14. Decorative Basket – Turn a tedious thrifted basket into a happy taste piece.
15. Make Wall Art – Grab a square of aged card and renovate it into beautiful typographic wall art.
Keep adult with a latest in a universe of immature crafts by signing adult for a giveaway newsletter. CLICK HERE to pointer up!
About a Author
Becky Striepe My name is Becky Striepe (rhymes with “sleepy”), and we am a crafts and food author from Atlanta, Georgia with a passion for creation a world a healthier, happier, and some-more merciful place to live. My goal is to make vegan food and crafts permitted to everyone!. If we like my work, we can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.