Keeping Organized: Utilizing some of that new space
October 11, 2016 - storage organizer
MACON, Georgia (41NBC/WMGT) – Struggling to find only a bit some-more space for your home to store your things? Professional organizer Andi Willis says that regulating storage hooks is her pretence to maximize genuine estate.
Andi suggests regulating Command code hooks, since they’re easy to use, versatile, and don’t repairs a surfaces they’re meant to belong to.
Here are a few of her suggestions where hooks can be used:
- In a kitchen, quite behind a sideboard door. As an example, Andi uses mechanism hooks to store a lids on her H2O bottles.
- The washing room or brush closet. Hanging your brooms and mops on a set of hooks can keep them from simply only being on a floor.
- On a side of a dresser. If we use a purse, a well-placed offshoot can be a discerning and easy approach to keep it in a same place all a time.
- The nightstand. Having one here can be a ideal area to store cables and plug-ins that are used to assign your mobile inclination any night.
- The mechanism room. A few hooks in a right places can keep those headphones and webcams out of a approach until they’re prepared to use.
If we have any suggestions for Andi to underline subsequent on Good Life Organizing, we can email her directly during email@example.com.
And for some-more suggestions on how to keep your life ideally organized, we can also revisit Andi’s website during www.goodlifeorganizing.net.