Maximize Your Storage Space
January 25, 2016 - storage organizer
CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) Get a many out of your space! Rick Woods, Professional Organizer from The Functional Organizer showed us how to get a many out of a smaller spaces.
8 Ways To Maximize Your Storage Space
- 1. Closet: Install double unresolved rods for clothes. Tops on top. Bottoms on bottom.
- 2. Closet: Use behind of doorway to store accessories like scarfs, belts, and ties.
- 3. Attic/Basement/Garage: Purchase mixed transparent bins of same distance for easy stacking on tip of one another along one wall.
- 4. Attic/Basement/Garage: Go vertical. Think building to roof for shelves and cabinets.
- 5. Kitchen: Keep name tiny appliances off a opposite tucked divided in reduce cabinets for easy retrieval. If probable have x-ray mounted underneath top cupboard to giveaway adult additional opposite space.
- 6. Kitchen: Go vertical. In cabinet, smoke-stack trays and cookie piece straight instead of horizontal.
- 7. Bath: Use hooks on a behind of your lavatory doorway so towels can dry.
- 8. Bedroom: Store photos and/or jacket paper in shoal bins/boxes underneath your bed.
- 9. BONUS: Declutter those equipment in your existent cabinets, shelves, and bins FIRST to giveaway adult some-more space. The reduction we have, a reduction we need to store.