Norse Code Podcast Episode 123: Do-Re-Mi – Daily Norseman
March 12, 2016 - storage organizer
Sorry for a late release, we had some issues with a online storage space. Regardless, this part is here, and we’ve been articulate Vikings giveaway group and what that might entail serve on down a highway in a offseason. Who is Alex Boone and should a Vikings be happy with Michael Griffin?
*****Download Link Here*****
- Here’s Star Tribune’s Free Agency Tracker
- Duke Manyweather and Matt Miller had glowing reviews of Alex Boone
- Bill Barnwell gave a Vikings a C+ in his live class blog
- Very tighten to that was PFF’s B- on their live-grading blog
- This is Ian Wharton’s piece on Olivier Vernon. Very good stuff.
- This is Derrik Klassen’s piece on Brock Osweiler. Also good stuff.
To listen to more, this is a link to that iTunes feed. If we can’t for whatever reason allow around iTunes, allow to via our RSS feed, that should support a RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice . If subscription isn’t your scene, conduct over to norsecodepodcast.com (also donate there)!
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support a best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here.